When space is tight and every ounce counts, the Nomad 13.5M packs the perfect power source. Using 13.5 watts of highly efficient mono-crystalline solar technology, it's four small panels provide plenty of power and conveniently fold into a small, lightweight portable case. So whether you're backpacking, hiking, biking, snowshoeing or more, you can easily pack and carry your solar energy - compatible with all of your Elite gear.
* 13.5 watt mono-crystalline solar array
* Foldable nylon construction is lightweight and portable
* Water-resistant to protect from the elements
* Built-in pocket to store connector cord
* Four (4) sturdy grommets provide various hanging options
* Tested and certified by CE
TruWatt™: Charging Times
Battery Wall Full Sun Part Sun
Sherpa 50 1.5 hrs 9 hrs 30 hrs
Sherpa 120 4 hrs 20 hrs 72 hrs
Scout 150 4.5 hrs 27 hrs 90 hrs
Ranger 350 6 hrs 62 hrs 210 hrs
The charging times listed here come from countless hours of real world testing. That's why we call it TruWatt - real numbers that you can count on.
What's in the Box
1 x Nomad 13.5M watt solar array