The National Luna Freezer/Fridge line is arguably the best portable refrigeration available in the world. It won the Overland Journal Fridge Comparison Editors Choice Award for its quality and performance. Their combination of design, durability, and energy economy is second to none. National Luna is the choice of Overlanders in Africa, Australia, and Europe. And now we are proud to offer it to you here is the United States.
Description - The National Luna Fridge line is designed to be the Toughest, Smartest, and Hardest working portable fridge in the world. It cools faster and runs on less energy than any fridge in this industry. If you are looking for the best there is, this is the fridge for you. It has proven itself on every continent, and is available to you.
- Digital thermostat
- Turbo mode, when surplus power available
- 3 level selectable low battery protection , Fault-ID & self diagnostic display
- Full surround metal cooling plates
- Stainless steel baskets with carry/stacking handles
- High-strength, spring loaded carry handles
- Lockable latch
- Interior light
-External Dimensions 25"L x 16.5"W x 20.25"H, 35"H with lid raised
-Actual Volume 42 quart (39.8L)
-Weight 64 lbs.
-Materials Rigidized stainless steel exterior, smooth stainless steel interior
-Insulation 60mm thick, high density foam injected
-Baskets 4 stainless steel baskets included
-Compressor Danfoss BD35F
-Power supply 12 / 24V DC, 120V AC standard
-Power consumption draw* 12V - 2.5 Amps average running current
-Power Consumption range* 1.53 - 2.26 amp/hour average power draw
-Shipping Dims. 27"L x 19"W x 23"H
* Average power consumption is measured with a setting of 14ºF in ambient temperatures of 90ºF and 110ºF respectively. Actual power consumptions may vary considerably with ambient temperature, thermostat settings and frequency of use. Power consumption will increase during periods of surplus available power (Turbo mode)