The Eureka! Grand Manan incorporates a new concept in tent design providing more useable floor space. The lower portion (the bottom 12”) of the walls is straight, eliminating the unusable space where the walls meet with the floor, maximizing the floor area. Additionally, the sides of the fly roll up from the ground for optimal airflow through the tent. The Grand Manan is a dome tent with fiberglass poles and two D-shaped doors, and has outdoor vestibules for shoe and gear storage. * Sleeps: 4-5
* Weight: 21 lbs. 7 oz.
* Size: 108" x 108" x 72"
* Vestibules: 2, 26.2 sq ft + 26.2 sq ft
* Poles: 2 Fiberglass
* Wall: 68D 190T polyester taffeta, uncoated
* Fly: 75D StormShield® polyester, 1200 mm coated
* Floor: 75D 190T polyester taffeta, 1500 mm coated
* Mesh: 40D no-see-um
* Doors: 2
* Windows: 4
* Storage: 8 pockets, 4 gear loops & 1 flashlight loop